Company Message - Company Message
comments

Customer Satisfactor Post

Dear Customer Please leave feedback on all work carryed out.

Just leave a brief detail of work done.

Regards

SMP Flooring Ltd

8 Comments to Customer Satisfactor Post:

Comments RSS
Louise on 09 February 2012 18:39
I fully recommend using SMP Flooring Ltd. It was a pleasure to deal with Steve in arranging the flooring to be laid for my three-bed Victorian house. Within a short time of meeting him it was clear that he is an honest and trustworthy guy. Steve brought round a load of carpet catalogues to my house, which he left with me for a few days to mull over. I'm an indecisive person, so this was great, but even after those few days I was still not sure what I wanted and so Steve welcomed me to go to the SMP Flooring Ltd premises to see ALL the catalogues, and also to look at options for laminate flooring. Once I decided what I wanted, I got a quote through my door very quickly. And then once I said "yes I'd like to go ahead" I was surprised at how soon the work could be done. Steve was happy to do the upstairs one day, and the downstairs another, giving me time to move my belongings out of the way in between. But saying that the guys were happy to move a few large items left in each room. The quality of the work was fantastic, e.g. the way the carpet was wrapped around the curved bottom stairs, and a trim was put around the edge of the laminate - I didn't even know they existed but it looks great. I would not hesitate in recommending this company.
Reply to comment

Matt Donovan on 02 July 2012 18:55
Thanks Steve for supplying and fitting our carpet. A very professional company to deal with and an excellent finish. We love it!
Reply to comment

Rachel Biggs on 14 August 2012 21:38
What a fantastic company! Steve was a pleasure to deal with and done a brilliant job - Have highly recommended him too many of people due to his great work ethic, professionalism and honesty. A great price and a company you can trust - Would not go elsewhere! Thank you
Reply to comment

Geoff Baker on 29 August 2012 15:25
Thank you both Steve and his lads for a great job well done on one of our rented properties,they acted quickly & professorially supplying and fitting carpets & vinyl all over the house. We will use & recommend SMP flooring again no doubt. Thanks guys.
Reply to comment

Frank Colzie on 21 November 2012 09:46
I found SMP flooring on Yell.com and so glad I did, In September 2010 I was in the process of opening my Bicycle shop on Redcliffe Hill and needed flooring fitted asap. Steve was easy to deal with great guy, the quality of work was excellent and I cannot recommend him enough. I need my house carpeted so will be giving you a call soon Steve....Thanks
Reply to comment

vinyl flooring Basingstoke on 20 December 2013 11:07
This is why most people always make it a point to have carpets in their homes so that their homes will look as elegant and as nice as they should be.
Reply to comment

Mandy k on 11 May 2014 06:52
After a lot of time making decisions for our home - carpets , flooring we chose SMP flooring- Steve . Who fitted our vinyl , carpets , splash back in the kitchen ,whiterock flooring and walls- bathroom . Very satisfied with the service and quality of all the above. Steve is available to discuss changes and also avilable with information we were not sure with. I would recommend to everyone considering changing their bathrooms to have whiterock instead of tiles. Whiterock is easy to keep clean and no mold. Loads of choices of colour. Thank you Steve for all your hard hard and working to deadlines at times with the builder re revolution of our new home.
Reply to comment

Pat on 25 November 2014 18:18
Steve was an absolute joy to work with! I wish all businesses had his attidude and work ethic. We are extremely pleased with our new carpets and flooring and the standard of workmanship was excellent. What a pleasant, friendly and professional guy. Thank you Steve for working to our refurbishment timescales and for working under difficult conditions.
Reply to comment